Monday, April 6, 2015

Superbowl for Missionaries

What an incredible weekend, right? A sister missionary once said 
"General Conference for missionaries 
is almost like the Superbowl for Americans." Yep, its true. While everyone else in the chapel seemed to be sleeping, our little missionary brains were absolutely soaking in every bit of inspiration. Loved it. 
Don't have much time to write, but here is a sweet scripture for you all:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; 
and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.(John 13:20, The Holy Bible)


I hope we could receive those that He sent this last weekend, and that we can continue to apply His teaching in our lives daily.

Con amor, Hermana Jones
PS- If you haven't seen the Easter video "Because He lives"
here is the link where you can watch it.             

No comments:

Post a Comment