Monday, April 24, 2017

One More Reason... And Counting!

Alright... so almost two whole years have passed since I returned home from serving a mission and the reasons I have to smile just keep coming and coming. At times I've had to remind myself that some experience I'd already decided to label as a trial really could make me smile, while at other times I found myself smiling without knowing there was even a reason at all. Life really is full of both ends of the spectrum. In all honesty though, I could not be happier with the way my life has turned out the past two years. I'm grateful for all the ups and downs I've experienced and wouldn't trade the growth I've gained for anything.

One of the most recent (and I would say THE biggest) reasons I have found to smile comes in the form of this handsome man....


On December 28, 2016 Hermana Jones became Mrs. Fillerup! It was the best beginning to a wonderful life and eternity with this incredible companion I can now call my husband.





As I'm sitting here thinking about how great the last four months have been I can't seem to put my happiness into words. I don't mean to boast, because believe me neither of us is perfect and there are times that life could be looked at with more distaste, but the overall flavor of my life right now is an ecstatically sweet one.

I love my husband. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ (without that, I would no doubt linger too long on the bitter moments I've had). I'm loving life and I'm smiling away.

Con amor,

Hermana Fillerup














No comments:

Post a Comment