Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Getting TRANSFERRED!

Hola familia and friends! Sorry that I didn't get to write an official blog letter today, but I've been all day in Puebla because...

#1- I WILL BE OPENING A NEW AREA!
#2- I WILL BE TRAINING A NEW COMPANION!!!

This means that I will be leaving Tehuacan after 4 months here, and that I will be "mama" to a fresh new missionary for the next three months. I am kind of freaked out because that is a LOT of responsibility, but I trust in our mission president and the Lord and I know that with their help I will be able to rise to their expectations.

I love you all so much and it was SOOOO great to see you all (on Skype for Mother's Day). I am so proud to be a part of your family. Keep being strong and striving to live up to what Heavenly Father expects of you as members of His church and disciples of His Son.

Love Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment