Monday, October 27, 2014

That's what keeps me going...

After being away from my family for almost a year, I have come to kind of forget about them most of the time (sorry mom), but today as I was writing them I just had a sudden "I miss my family and wanna cry because of that" feeling. 
It was super weird because that hasn't happened to me probably in the past 6 months, but it helped me realize that I really do LOVE my family 
and that it's okay to miss them sometimes.

So, I'm not as heartless as I thought I was. Sometimes I get sad just like everyone else, but then I remember why I chose to come here 
and what it is that I am doing
I love the mission so much. 

       That's   
              what   
                 keeps   
                         me    
                            going. 

It amazes me 
how much the mission prepares us for real life. Someone told us the other day that being a missionary is THE BEST because EVERYTHING 
IS POSSIBLE for us. 
AND IT'S TRUE! 






We experience and listen to so many tough things 
and I never think "oh that is too hard, we can't do it." 
                                                 Instead it's like "Hey, how are we going to do this
                                                          in a way that HE wants and that will help this person". 

It's incredible.
Con amor, Hermana Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment