Monday, December 1, 2014

This year has changed me forever.

So last week HR and I had "cambios de emergencia" (aka transfers two weeks before transfers). Hermana Rico went to Tehuacan to the area that I opened with my trainer when I first got to MX, and I got moved to Granjas del Sur in the same zone that I was in before. Granjas is in the city --- so it was kind of a shock 
when I got here. It is SO much different from Cacalotepec. My new compaƱera is Hermana Peralta from Chaipas, MX. We are the "Sister Training Leaders" 
for our zone (5 companionships of sisters). I still don’t really know what that entails completely, just that we go on exchanges with the other sisters in our zone and we go to various trainings and we are supposed to be really good examples. We shall see how it goes.
  
I am really excited to see how this next time goes by. So grateful to be able to be here in MX. Lots of times people say that we are the ones serving, but I think that in reality 
we are those that receive the most. 


"Service #changes people
It refines, purifies, gives a finer perspective, and brings out the best in each one of us. It gets us looking outward instead of inward. It prompts us to consider others’ needs ahead of our own." Derek A Cuthbert


This year 
has changed me 
                   forever. 


Con amor,
Hermana Jones




.

No comments:

Post a Comment